Is my CPU, Motherboard and Ram Compatible

I built a computer and had to purchase a new motherboard and I can't find my CPU on the compatible list. I have a AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma 3.0GHz Socket AM3 95W CPU, a Asus M4A79XTD EVO and G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL ram. Will this stuff be compatible with each other? I need a new graphics card before I can put it together so i'm wondering if someone could help?
6 answers Last reply
More about motherboard compatible
  1. It is all compatible here is the CPU on the support list http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/AMD_AM3/M4A79XTD_EVO/#CPUS
    On the GPU it is hard to recommend without knowing the budget, size of PSU and monitor resolution.
  2. Thank you so much you took a big stress off my shoulders! Do you know where I could find to see were my Ram is compatible?
  3. The motherboard specs list the ram supported (DDR3 1333 is listed) then there is a list of ram that is tested with the board! Even if the ram is not listed on that tested list then it will work in over 99% of the cases since it is produced to a certain std!
  4. louksa said:
    Thank you so much you took a big stress off my shoulders! Do you know where I could find to see were my Ram is compatible?

No need, for as it says DDR3 RAM I am sure 99.99% it is compatible.
  5. Thank you both so much I feel much better now about it! Thank You!
  6. Thank you both so much I feel much better now about it! Thank You!
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Compatibility Motherboards