PSP info for dummies?

Last response: in Video Games
March 24, 2005 6:15:34 PM

Dummies like me, that is. Is there a site or press release
or whatever that gives a good overview of what games are
and will be available, and exactly what you can do with
the thing? I'm reading various places that you can put
music and movies on it, which is great if true, but
mostly I'm just interested in getting one for my
girlfriend because she's exhausted all the games
she likes on the GBA.

Pete

More about : psp info dummies

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 3:29:28 AM

IGN has a PSP site now which I highly recommend. IMO they have the best
news and opinions on video games. I almost always agree with their reviews,
which never neglect the most important factor in a game: is it fun to play?

"Peter Meilinger" <mellnger@bu.edu> wrote in message
news:D 1ulim$6v4$4@news3.bu.edu...
> Dummies like me, that is. Is there a site or press release
> or whatever that gives a good overview of what games are
> and will be available, and exactly what you can do with
> the thing? I'm reading various places that you can put
> music and movies on it, which is great if true, but
> mostly I'm just interested in getting one for my
> girlfriend because she's exhausted all the games
> she likes on the GBA.
>
> Pete
Anonymous
March 25, 2005 2:08:00 PM

> Dummies like me, that is. Is there a site or press release
> or whatever that gives a good overview of what games are
> and will be available, and exactly what you can do with
> the thing? I'm reading various places that you can put
> music and movies on it, which is great if true, but
> mostly I'm just interested in getting one for my
> girlfriend because she's exhausted all the games
> she likes on the GBA.

I think it will be difficult to find a good site for that. I have visited
quite a lot of them, and I think you would need to visit several to get a
proper overview. Maybe this is usefull for you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Portable.

I hope this helps you a bit.

Michel

--