poll: would you blow snot on Alex Cain's pizza?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.arts.poems,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

More importantly, would he think it tastes good?

"Will Dockery" <wilmadockery@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> More importantly, would he think it tastes good?

Hi Will Dockery impersonator who is doing a poor job at impersonating Will
Dockery.

Archived from groups: alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,r,rec.arts.poems,rec.photo.digital,alt.usenet.kooks (More info?)

"Lurker Below" <lurker@below.nospam> wrote in message
> On Sun, 01 May 2005 13:10:01 -0400, Meat Plow <meat@meatplow.local>
> have you quit abusing your employees?:
>
> >On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 08:54:40 -0500, Lurker Below wrote:

> >> Argument by assertion...
> >>
> >> How quaint.
> >>
> >> Hint: Just because you type it, that doesn't mean it's true.
> >
> >Good to see you back! Damn, that was an awful long hiatus for you to
> >take just over some usenet spankings.
>
> My metaphoric arm was tired from "spanking" you and your ilk so often.

I think your arm was tired of spanking something else, David.

Archived from groups: alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,rec.arts.poems,rec.photo.digital,alt.usenet.kooks (More info?)

> On Sun, 01 May 2005 15:32:09 -0400, Meat Plow <meat@meatplow.local>
> wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 01 May 2005 14:22:38 -0500, Lurker Below wrote:
> >
> >> On Sun, 01 May 2005 13:10:01 -0400, Meat Plow <meat@meatplow.local>
> >> have you quit abusing your employees?:

> >> My metaphoric arm was tired from "spanking" you and your ilk so often.
> >
> >Still as delusional as ever. I guess some things just never change. Well
> >in any case, welcome back oh quirky one.
>
> You're into some major denial there, turf chisel...

That's a pretty impressive PKB you've got there, pizza boy.

"Citizen_Cain" <noemail@askplease.invalid> wrote in message

> If the non-tippers deserve the same service as everyone else, why do you
> take the tipper's pizza first? Stupid pizza boy.

Let's see what Dink has to say about the real world and how it should work:

Okay, Dink, quick question.
You are a pizza delivery professional and you have two orders up that need
to be delivered.
One is a person you've delivered to before and he usually tips generously.
The other one is also a person you've delivered to before and he has never
tipped you.
Both orders will be on time no matter which one you take first, so....which
one do *you* take first, Dink?

--
Rusty
www.rbwaters.com

Predicted response will be to evade the question and mention, haughtily,
that he is *not* a "pizzaboi" and then continue calling us criminals for
routing things the correct way. But, maybe he'll surprise us with honesty
for the first time.