Help!? GT4 Addict

Hey everyone, I have been addicted to GT4. I am over 62% complete, all
the halls are done, all the easy and normal special conditions and the
first 10 driving missions, Does that mean that nearly 30-40% of the
game is the dealer races? Does anyone know if any more halls open up?
Please tell me I am not at the end already.

There are a lot of dealer "one make races" that you need to go through.

You have done all the Endurance and Extreme events? Wow, that is addiction.