Bluetooth headset to laptop sounds - how?

Last response: in Technologies
a b D Laptop
February 26, 2005 11:32:11 PM

I have been able to connect my headset to the phone no prblen - I have
been able to use a gsm data package and go online from laptop through
bluetooth phone connection - but I am unable to create a headset profile
after my Win XP recognizes the headset - so comsequently i am unable to
get audio from my laptop to the headset - anybody know of software or
something that might work
thanks steve
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 4, 2005 7:30:47 AM

"ijustjo" <ijustjo@goatwork.com> wrote in message
>I have been able to connect my headset to the phone no prblen - I have been
>able to use a gsm data package and go online from laptop through bluetooth
>phone connection - but I am unable to create a headset profile after my Win
>XP recognizes the headset - so comsequently i am unable to get audio from
>my laptop to the headset - anybody know of software or something that might
>work
> thanks steve

This is what I am here to ask too. I have the Motorola HS820 and an IBM
Thinkpad X40 with Integrated Bluetooth.

Any pointers or documents to read would be helpful.

Tom
!