Bluetooth headset to laptop sounds - how?

I have been able to connect my headset to the phone no prblen - I have
been able to use a gsm data package and go online from laptop through
bluetooth phone connection - but I am unable to create a headset profile
after my Win XP recognizes the headset - so comsequently i am unable to
get audio from my laptop to the headset - anybody know of software or
something that might work
thanks steve
1 answer Last reply
More about bluetooth headset laptop sounds

    "ijustjo" <ijustjo@goatwork.com> wrote in message
    >I have been able to connect my headset to the phone no prblen - I have been
    >able to use a gsm data package and go online from laptop through bluetooth
    >phone connection - but I am unable to create a headset profile after my Win
    >XP recognizes the headset - so comsequently i am unable to get audio from
    >my laptop to the headset - anybody know of software or something that might
    >work
    > thanks steve

    This is what I am here to ask too. I have the Motorola HS820 and an IBM
    Thinkpad X40 with Integrated Bluetooth.

    Any pointers or documents to read would be helpful.

    Tom

Bluetooth Laptops Gaming Headsets Connection