They sell some pretty nice USB controllers that are almost exact
replicas of the PS2 controller, but if you're dead set on this - good
luck to you. (BTW, I have heard of this being done about 2 years ago.)

I want to think there are converters out there already... search for
dualshock converters or something to that effect.

--Brenden

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:51:28 GMT, Mike Lee <swift240@yahoo.co.uk> spewed forth
these words of wisdom:

>Hi all,
>Is there a diagram that tells you how to make a PS2 game pad to 15 pin
>jostick on a PC?
>
>OR even a PS2 to USB?
>
>I have done a Google search but so far no luck.
>
>TIA,
>
>Mike.

Thrustmaster makes a $20 controller that works both on the PC and the PS2. It
even has analog triggers for gas/bake in racing games.

Galley

"Arcane Hayter" <arcane.hayter@gmail.com> wrote in message
> They sell some pretty nice USB controllers that are almost exact
> replicas of the PS2 controller, but if you're dead set on this - good
> luck to you. (BTW, I have heard of this being done about 2 years ago.)

What about this:
http://www.play.com/play247.asp?searchtype=allproducts&searchstring=ps2+pc+usb&page=search&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

"Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chase@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I want to think there are converters out there already... search for
> dualshock converters or something to that effect.
>
> --Brenden

I have Rockfire USB adapter that lets you use your playstation controllers
on the PC and it works great. I recommend one of those.

Tommy

My Logitech FFB Driving Force Pro PS2 version comes up in win xp control
panel and works great.

--
Father of a Doctoral Student
Counseling Psychology Program