PS2 to PC

Hi all,
Is there a diagram that tells you how to make a PS2 game pad to 15 pin
jostick on a PC?

OR even a PS2 to USB?

I have done a Google search but so far no luck.

TIA,

Mike.
--
http://uk.geocities.com/swift240/mikes_page_1.html
6 answers Last reply

    They sell some pretty nice USB controllers that are almost exact
    replicas of the PS2 controller, but if you're dead set on this - good
    luck to you. (BTW, I have heard of this being done about 2 years ago.)

    I want to think there are converters out there already... search for
    dualshock converters or something to that effect.

    --Brenden

    On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:51:28 GMT, Mike Lee <swift240@yahoo.co.uk> spewed forth
    these words of wisdom:

    >Hi all,
    >Is there a diagram that tells you how to make a PS2 game pad to 15 pin
    >jostick on a PC?
    >
    >OR even a PS2 to USB?
    >
    >I have done a Google search but so far no luck.
    >
    >TIA,
    >
    >Mike.

    Thrustmaster makes a $20 controller that works both on the PC and the PS2. It
    even has analog triggers for gas/bake in racing games.

    Galley

    "Arcane Hayter" <arcane.hayter@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > They sell some pretty nice USB controllers that are almost exact
    > replicas of the PS2 controller, but if you're dead set on this - good
    > luck to you. (BTW, I have heard of this being done about 2 years ago.)

    What about this:
    http://www.play.com/play247.asp?searchtype=allproducts&searchstring=ps2+pc+usb&page=search&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

    "Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chase@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I want to think there are converters out there already... search for
    > dualshock converters or something to that effect.
    >
    > --Brenden

    I have Rockfire USB adapter that lets you use your playstation controllers
    on the PC and it works great. I recommend one of those.

    Tommy
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    My Logitech FFB Driving Force Pro PS2 version comes up in win xp control
    panel and works great.

    --
    Father of a Doctoral Student
    Counseling Psychology Program