Dualclass imoen?

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

I am begin a new game from scratch in BG1, where my main ch. is a thief, but
I dont think there is room for 2 thieves in the party so should I dualclass
Imoen and when, would be the best time to do so?

Jack wrote:
> I am begin a new game from scratch in BG1, where my main ch. is a thief, but
> I dont think there is room for 2 thieves in the party so should I dualclass
> Imoen and when, would be the best time to do so?

You only need one single-classed thief, you're right. Imoen can make a
great wizard, though, particularly if you dual-class her to illusionist.

If you're not going to use her thief skills at all, dual-class her as
soon as possible. If you want her to function as a backup thief,
though, dual-class her at sixth level--she'll still be able to reach
level 9 as a wizard, so you won't lose anything in the long run.

TRENDING THREADS