Speed transfer 2 PC bluetooth dongles

Hi all,

I've 2 bluetooth dongles (USB 1.1) , 1 on my laptop (windows XP SP2) and 1
on my desktop (windows XP SP2) ... what speed can I expect for file transfer
(bluetooth network) between 2 PC ?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about speed transfer bluetooth dongles

    On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:07:08 -0500, "Bub" <Bubqc@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > I've 2 bluetooth dongles (USB 1.1) , 1 on my laptop (windows XP SP2) and 1
    >on my desktop (windows XP SP2) ... what speed can I expect for file transfer
    >(bluetooth network) between 2 PC ?

    I get about 35KB/s on mine.

    i get 740kbs tops mostly using 2 USB bluetooth dongles connected via
    Bluetooth LAN

    cheers ;)

    btw the maximum BT speed is 756kbps...

    "Bub" <Bubqc@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I've 2 bluetooth dongles (USB 1.1) , 1 on my laptop (windows XP SP2) and
    > 1
    > on my desktop (windows XP SP2) ... what speed can I expect for file
    > transfer
    > (bluetooth network) between 2 PC ?
    >
    > Thanks

Bluetooth Windows XP