Speed transfer 2 PC bluetooth dongles

Last response: in Technologies
Share
March 1, 2005 1:07:08 PM

Hi all,

I've 2 bluetooth dongles (USB 1.1) , 1 on my laptop (windows XP SP2) and 1
on my desktop (windows XP SP2) ... what speed can I expect for file transfer
(bluetooth network) between 2 PC ?

Thanks
March 1, 2005 7:15:59 PM

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:07:08 -0500, "Bub" <Bubqc@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I've 2 bluetooth dongles (USB 1.1) , 1 on my laptop (windows XP SP2) and 1
>on my desktop (windows XP SP2) ... what speed can I expect for file transfer
>(bluetooth network) between 2 PC ?

I get about 35KB/s on mine.
March 2, 2005 7:35:36 PM

i get 740kbs tops mostly using 2 USB bluetooth dongles connected via
Bluetooth LAN

cheers ;)

btw the maximum BT speed is 756kbps...

!