Clean install of win7 pro, on a GA Z68 AD3-B3 mobo, didn't have the original driver disc for the board and have tried to install drivers from online; system hangs ad then crashes with minimal use. Running a RAID 0 with 2 hard dives.
Ayone else with similare problems?
Check below one by one ..
- Make sure you already update bios to the latest version.
- Set up Raid mode in bios ok.
- Configure Raid 0 in Raid panel and make sure two HDDs are healthy status.
- Installation process to partition menu, do once diskpart to complete disk clean. This is important.
- Finish OS installation, and then install drivers in order - chipsets, vga, sata raid/ahci, lan, audio, usb or others.
To make sure which driver causing the problem, please restart computer after each driver installed.
Hope these will be useful for you to debug it.
Did you download and install the latest drivers from Intel? Was the system stable before or is it a new build?
Hello. Thank you for your reply. Yes, I had loaded the intel drivers. But I had also left the sound card on the board (this is a rebuild from a win7 32 home to a win764 pro) and hadn't loaded the video driver from AMD. Removed sound card, loaded AMD driver and proceeded with install- seems good.