Sign in with
Your question

Asrock z77 extreme4 lan drivers problem

Last response: in Motherboards
December 21, 2012 12:07:06 AM

I am trying to install my lan drivers from the disk ( I have also tried downloading them and putting them on a usb) but whenever i try to do that it says the install shield wizard has completed, i hit finish then in the corner of windows ( windows 7 64bit ) It is also UEFI it says installing driver software and then quickly after device driver software was not successfully installed in the popup bubble, and it says click her for details which leads me to Ethernet Controller X No driver found.

I am not sure what to do
a c 171 V Motherboard
December 21, 2012 3:00:27 AM

Remove driver from device manager entirely and do a registry sweep with CCleaner or similar program. Restart the PC and try again. If this does not work come back here... Have another solution if that one does not work. But i am sure it will.
m
l
a b V Motherboard
December 21, 2012 11:25:16 AM

You migt have to use another PC to get the newest driver from ASRock, had a diver 1 time that made a few things not work the required internet, like Magic Jack and Xfire and few Webpages, even tho that was the right driver.
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
a b V Motherboard
December 21, 2012 12:38:20 PM

That's weird. My extreme 4 z77 loaded the lan driver find from the disk. Just use another computer to download the driver and use a flash drive to get it on your new build.
m
l
April 27, 2013 2:43:33 AM

This gave me headaches for ages.
All drivers recommended by Asrock installed properly except the Broadcom Ether Controller.
I used a free Driver Detective scan and it indicated that the driver I needed was actually a Realtek Lan Controller, installing that actually worked.
Download the right version for your OS here: http://www.asrock.com/support/download.asp?cat=Drivers
Hope it helps.
m
l
a b \ Driver
a c 973 V Motherboard
April 28, 2013 12:14:04 PM

That's strange , I have that same board and mine uses the Broadcom.
m
l
!