PSP Online

I have been trying to join a multiplayer game online with Twisted Metal
through the infrastructure. Everytime I try to join a game it says that the
game is full or invalid. I've tried joining like 30 times and it still
won't ever connect. Anyone else having problems?
2 answers Last reply
More about online

    I am having the same problem. I can get online and can get update, etc.
    but cannot join a game.

    I tried and got bumped off too. I can see the rooms.. but when I go to join
    I get bumped. Weird.

    "lb02" <brienwiggins@NOSPAMMINGALLOWEDyahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I have been trying to join a multiplayer game online with Twisted Metal
    >through the infrastructure. Everytime I try to join a game it says that
    >the game is full or invalid. I've tried joining like 30 times and it still
    >won't ever connect. Anyone else having problems?

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video Games