PSP Online

Last response: in Video Games
March 25, 2005 12:23:59 AM

I have been trying to join a multiplayer game online with Twisted Metal
through the infrastructure. Everytime I try to join a game it says that the
game is full or invalid. I've tried joining like 30 times and it still
won't ever connect. Anyone else having problems?

More about : psp online

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 12:24:00 AM

I am having the same problem. I can get online and can get update, etc.
but cannot join a game.
Anonymous
March 26, 2005 8:35:00 AM

I tried and got bumped off too. I can see the rooms.. but when I go to join
I get bumped. Weird.

news:p dG0e.1107$Go4.548@trnddc05...

!