Graphic card help!!! Amd Users

hey forum world have a question about the buget MSI A55M-P33 motherboard can i only use dual graphic card with this or can i use a better discreet card amd or nvidia??


hers the link on the motherboard


http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130641
9 answers Last reply
More about graphic card help users
  1. You cannot use dual graphics cards with that mobo, sorry. You will have to run with only one GPU
  2. avenseth12 said:
    You cannot use dual graphics cards with that mobo, sorry. You will have to run with only one GPU



    ive seen a vid on youtube a guy bought a nvidia card with the same motherboard hers the link


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2jWKD6ea6k
  3. i mean not 2 cards dual graphics when then apu n another amd card i forgot which 1 does hybrid crossfire im saying can i use a better card with this motherboard
  4. That board has 1 PCIe slot which means one video card.
  5. avenseth12 said:
    That board has 1 PCIe slot which means one video card.



    yea heres the link with the recommened amd dual graphic pairing


    http://www.amd.com/us/products/technologies/dual-graphics/Pages/dual-graphics.aspx#3


    my question is do i have to use what they offer or could i use a more powerful card?? that i wont be in crossfire i just use that pcie card only??
  6. Here is what I need to know to offer some GPU options:

    Current Parts:
    CPU
    Power Supply
    Case
  7. avenseth12 said:
    Here is what I need to know to offer some GPU options:

    Current Parts:
    CPU
    Power Supply
    Case



    http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1134279
  8. Here you go:

    SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6670 1GB 128-bit DDR3 $64
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102988

    EVGA 01G-P3-N988-TR GeForce 9800 GT HDMI 1GB 256-bit DDR3 $69
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130534
  9. avenseth12 said:
    Here you go:

    SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6670 1GB 128-bit DDR3 $64
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102988

    EVGA 01G-P3-N988-TR GeForce 9800 GT HDMI 1GB 256-bit DDR3 $69
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130534



    thanks for your help if i upgraded the power supply what could be the highest card i could run before bottlenecking??
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Graphics Cards AMD Product