SCREENSAVER PROBLEMS

HOW DO I ADD THE SCROLL BUTTON TO MY SCREENSAVER DROP BOX,I AM LIMITED TO
USING ONLY THE SCREEN SAVERS XP OFFERS AND NONE OF THE ONES I DOWNLOAD.THEY
DON'T APPEAR IN THE BOX.THANK YOU
3 answers Last reply
More about screensaver problems

    TERRILL1 wrote:
    > HOW DO I ADD THE SCROLL BUTTON TO MY SCREENSAVER DROP BOX,I AM LIMITED TO
    > USING ONLY THE SCREEN SAVERS XP OFFERS AND NONE OF THE ONES I DOWNLOAD.THEY
    > DON'T APPEAR IN THE BOX.THANK YOU

    Put them in the c:\windows folder and you'll be able to see them.

    posted here.

    I put them in c:\windows folder and they still don't show
    up.
    >--
    >The reader should exercise normal caution and backup the
    Registry and
    >data files regularly, and especially before making any
    changes to their
    >PC, as well as performing regular virus and spyware
    scans. I am not
    >liable for problems or mishaps that occur from the
    reader using advice

    "alex" <alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> [...]

    Try "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32" also some older screen savers will *NOT* show up
    and even less show up in limited accounts.

    don't know why.

Configuration Screensaver Microsoft Customization Windows XP