SCREENSAVER PROBLEMS

August 13, 2004 3:31:01 PM

HOW DO I ADD THE SCROLL BUTTON TO MY SCREENSAVER DROP BOX,I AM LIMITED TO
USING ONLY THE SCREEN SAVERS XP OFFERS AND NONE OF THE ONES I DOWNLOAD.THEY
DON'T APPEAR IN THE BOX.THANK YOU

More about : screensaver problems

August 13, 2004 8:16:15 PM

TERRILL1 wrote:
> HOW DO I ADD THE SCROLL BUTTON TO MY SCREENSAVER DROP BOX,I AM LIMITED TO
> USING ONLY THE SCREEN SAVERS XP OFFERS AND NONE OF THE ONES I DOWNLOAD.THEY
> DON'T APPEAR IN THE BOX.THANK YOU

Put them in the c:\windows folder and you'll be able to see them.

posted here.
August 14, 2004 9:52:04 PM

I put them in c:\windows folder and they still don't show
up.
>--
>The reader should exercise normal caution and backup the
Registry and
>data files regularly, and especially before making any
changes to their
>PC, as well as performing regular virus and spyware
scans. I am not
>liable for problems or mishaps that occur from the
reader using advice
>posted here.
>
>.

Anonymous
August 16, 2004 11:45:21 AM

"alex" <alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> [...]

Try "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32" also some older screen savers will *NOT* show up
and even less show up in limited accounts.

don't know why.
!