PSP Games

Last response: in Video Games
March 24, 2005 9:47:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

I want to backup my UMD movie and games. Is there any way to do this yet?

More about : psp games

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 5:01:08 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

ROTFL

"pscubebox" <pscubebox@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I want to backup my UMD movie and games. Is there any way to do this yet?

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 5:20:23 AM

so wrong, in so many ways.. where do i start? do I start with the fact that
this is a xbox newsgroup?

"Rowdy J" <jkehr@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> ROTFL
>
> "pscubebox" <pscubebox@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I want to backup my UMD movie and games. Is there any way to do this yet?

March 25, 2005 7:39:17 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In article <HkI0e.37352$nK.1354121@news20.bellglobal.com>,
pscubebox@hotmail.com says...

>I want to backup my UMD movie and games. Is there any way to do this yet?

And on the tenth day god said "let there be hackers" and it was done.
Anonymous
March 26, 2005 7:09:49 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

>ROTFL

I second that.

"I just paid more money than I can afford on a handheld, so now I need
to copy games. Please tell me how."
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 3:22:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Back them up by taking care of them and storing them in a safe place.

RnR Lesnar

!