PSP Games

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

I want to backup my UMD movie and games. Is there any way to do this yet?
5 answers Last reply
More about games
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    ROTFL

    "pscubebox" <pscubebox@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I want to backup my UMD movie and games. Is there any way to do this yet?

    so wrong, in so many ways.. where do i start? do I start with the fact that
    this is a xbox newsgroup?

    "Rowdy J" <jkehr@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > ROTFL
    >
    > "pscubebox" <pscubebox@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>I want to backup my UMD movie and games. Is there any way to do this yet?

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In article <HkI0e.37352$nK.1354121@news20.bellglobal.com>,
    pscubebox@hotmail.com says...

    >I want to backup my UMD movie and games. Is there any way to do this yet?

    And on the tenth day god said "let there be hackers" and it was done.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    >ROTFL

    I second that.

    "I just paid more money than I can afford on a handheld, so now I need
    to copy games. Please tell me how."
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Back them up by taking care of them and storing them in a safe place.

    RnR Lesnar

    "pscubebox" <pscubebox@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I want to backup my UMD movie and games. Is there any way to do this yet?

Console Gaming Games Video PlayStation Video Games