What is the difference between Class I and Class II?

Tags:
Last response: in Technologies
Share
March 3, 2005 8:41:23 AM

What is the difference between Class I and Class II? Thanks.

More about : difference class class

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 4:24:23 PM

In news:C_KdnW-msLZJdLvfRVn-oA@buckeye-express.com
Sarah wrote:
> What is the difference between Class I and Class II? Thanks.

Signal strengh.
--
Cheers
Oliver

Sarah wrote:

> What is the difference between Class I and Class II? Thanks.

Max range:
I: 100 meters / 300 ft
II: 10 meters / 30 ft

--