What is the difference between Class I and Class II?

What is the difference between Class I and Class II? Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about what difference class class

    In news:C_KdnW-msLZJdLvfRVn-oA@buckeye-express.com
    Sarah wrote:
    > What is the difference between Class I and Class II? Thanks.

    Signal strengh.
    --
    Cheers
    Oliver

    Sarah wrote:

    > What is the difference between Class I and Class II? Thanks.

    Max range:
    I: 100 meters / 300 ft
    II: 10 meters / 30 ft

    --
    Veel plezier / Have fun
    Bert

    Mail via hccnet.nl
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    Thanks...

    "opa.piloot" <opa.piloot@forget.it> wrote in message
    > Sarah wrote:
    >
    >> What is the difference between Class I and Class II? Thanks.
    >
    > Max range:
    > I: 100 meters / 300 ft
    > II: 10 meters / 30 ft
    >

    > --