Can I change my physical place of a user profile place on ..

Hi,
Is there any way to to move the physical place of a
user's profile from for example "C:\Documents and
Settings\UserName" to "D:\NewPlace\UserName" without
changing other user's profiles's physical path?

Thanx a lot
2 answers Last reply
More about change physical place user profile place

    I don't think so. If you change the place of the folder
    the path will change with it. And if it dosnt then
    windows might have a problem trying to find the folder.

    Hi & thank you very much.