Can I change my physical place of a user profile place on ..

August 13, 2004 4:53:03 PM

Hi,
Is there any way to to move the physical place of a
user's profile from for example "C:\Documents and
Settings\UserName" to "D:\NewPlace\UserName" without
changing other user's profiles's physical path?

Thanx a lot
August 15, 2004 1:35:04 PM

I don't think so. If you change the place of the folder
the path will change with it. And if it dosnt then
windows might have a problem trying to find the folder.

August 21, 2004 5:50:28 PM

Hi & thank you very much.

!