PSP Video MPGE4 Converter

Last response: in Video Games
March 24, 2005 10:05:03 PM

what software can you use to convert to the mpeg4 format
Anonymous
March 25, 2005 5:21:48 AM

This webpage has all the answers...
http://hardware.gamespot.com/Story-ST-11721-1725-x-x-x

"mjones53" <senojm23@charter.net> wrote in message
> what software can you use to convert to the mpeg4 format

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 11:49:39 AM

"mjones53" <senojm23@charter.net> wrote in message
> what software can you use to convert to the mpeg4 format

Check www.memorystick.com

Under the PSP section, you can purchase image converter software designed
specifically for the Memory Stick Duo/PSP. I don't think it is available
yet, but it should be soon.
!