PSP Video MPGE4 Converter

what software can you use to convert to the mpeg4 format
2 answers Last reply
More about video mpge4 converter

    This webpage has all the answers...
    http://hardware.gamespot.com/Story-ST-11721-1725-x-x-x

    "mjones53" <senojm23@charter.net> wrote in message
    > what software can you use to convert to the mpeg4 format

    "mjones53" <senojm23@charter.net> wrote in message
    > what software can you use to convert to the mpeg4 format

    Check www.memorystick.com

    Under the PSP section, you can purchase image converter software designed
    specifically for the Memory Stick Duo/PSP. I don't think it is available
    yet, but it should be soon.

Console Gaming PlayStation Video Converter Software Video Games