Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Whenever a new browser window pops up it is always small, like a 1/4 of the
screen. I resize it on my own. But next time a window opens, the same thing
happens, even after I restart my computer. How can I get the new windows to
stay at the size I want them at?

Thanks
Chris

First, *close all other windows*. Now, grab the corners of the window
and drag it to full screen size. Close the window using File>Close,
or File>Exit depending what program you're in. Windows will remember
the last screen size used the next time you open the program.

--
Bruce Hagen
~IB-CA~

"chris" <tal08@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Whenever a new browser window pops up it is always small, like a
1/4 of the
> screen. I resize it on my own. But next time a window opens, the
same thing
> happens, even after I restart my computer. How can I get the new
windows to
> stay at the size I want them at?
>
> Thanks
> Chris