To strap or not to strap ?

That is the question, hehe. Yeah, just wondering how many of you guys/gals,
gonna be using the white wrist strap thingy ?
Not sure if i should put this on or not, hehe.

"lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message
> That is the question, hehe. Yeah, just wondering how many of you
> guys/gals, gonna be using the white wrist strap thingy ?
> Not sure if i should put this on or not, hehe.

I tried it. Not sure about any of you, but its not that cool, hehe.

I put it on and then took it back off. It seems to get in the way more than
it helps.

"lb02" <brienwiggins@NOSPAMMINGALLOWEDyahoo.com> wrote in message
>I put it on and then took it back off. It seems to get in the way more
>than it helps.

It is too rigid. The one that comes with the cybershot camera is sweet but
this one is big, bulky and doesn't fit in the case. I think I might snake
the one off of my wife's T-1 because it feels a lot better.

> "lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message
>> That is the question, hehe. Yeah, just wondering how many of you
>> guys/gals, gonna be using the white wrist strap thingy ?
>> Not sure if i should put this on or not, hehe.

"lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in

> That is the question, hehe. Yeah, just wondering how many of you
> guys/gals, gonna be using the white wrist strap thingy ?
> Not sure if i should put this on or not, hehe.

It looks dumb but if it keeps me from dropping my expensive new toy then
it's worth it. Why in gods name did they make it white ?!

i agree... its hard enough trying to ignore the power cord when
playing and charging at the same time.

No strap for me

--Brenden

I like it for its function not its beauty, lol. I like to run my wrist
through it when I'm carrying my PSP in my front pocket. That way I
don't worry about it falling out or somebody trying to get at it.

Hiroshimas revenge.

--
Father of a Doctoral Student
Counseling Psychology Program