Can't Find BG1!

I live in Pune, India and am looking for the first Baldur's Gate and
the expansion. Can't find any retail store that keeps it. If anyone
knows where to buy it, please tell me or suppose anyone knowns an
online retail store locater.

Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/offering/list/-/B00005S8J2/new/ref=olp_tab_new/104-4939104-3910348

Since Interplay has gone bankrupt, all BG and IWD games will become hard to
come by very soon.