Motorola V551, Bluetooth & Outlook

Last response: in Technologies
Share
March 3, 2005 7:49:39 PM

Ok, I'm new to bluetooth. I'm attempting to send some Outlook 2003
contacts to my phone. Everything appears to work at first, I get a
pairing pin request, I accept, and a window pops saying "sending
business card." A few seconds later I get an error message saying the
connection failed.

Question: 1) Can bluetooth do what I'm attempting? 2) What am I
missing, a driver or setup issue? Thanks for any help. Tom.
March 4, 2005 9:14:45 AM

One new development. I can send from the phone to my PC but not the
other way around. Any ideas? Thanks.

!