Motorola V551, Bluetooth & Outlook

Ok, I'm new to bluetooth. I'm attempting to send some Outlook 2003
contacts to my phone. Everything appears to work at first, I get a
pairing pin request, I accept, and a window pops saying "sending
business card." A few seconds later I get an error message saying the
connection failed.

Question: 1) Can bluetooth do what I'm attempting? 2) What am I
missing, a driver or setup issue? Thanks for any help. Tom.
1 answer Last reply
More about motorola v551 bluetooth outlook

    One new development. I can send from the phone to my PC but not the
    other way around. Any ideas? Thanks.

    Tom wrote:
    > Ok, I'm new to bluetooth. I'm attempting to send some Outlook 2003
    > contacts to my phone. Everything appears to work at first, I get a
    > pairing pin request, I accept, and a window pops saying "sending
    > business card." A few seconds later I get an error message saying
    the
    > connection failed.
    >
    > Question: 1) Can bluetooth do what I'm attempting? 2) What am I
    > missing, a driver or setup issue? Thanks for any help. Tom.

Bluetooth Outlook Motorola