Sabertooth z77 wont boot, cant get to bios

Hello, this is my first pc build so idk if i am missing something obvious. I did and external build everything worked fine so i went onto internal and again it worked fine. I then went on to change my boot priority so i could load windows 8. So I saved changes and waited on restart and it would just restart and shut down over and over. Nothing was coming up on the monitor so i turned the power off. Now i cannot get into bios to change anything to hopefully remedy the issue. The boot device led is on so i unplugged the boot device to see if it would boot off the ssd or something else but it didnt. Basically now i power on everything turns on, i get the 1 short beep and followed by 1 beat and 4 short beeps which is suppose to mean hardware failur, and the red boot device led. I checked asus and tried clearing cmos and removing everything but the memory and it still wont boot.
1 answer Last reply
More about sabertooth wont boot bios
  1. Remove everything from motherboard except processor, leave monitor connected, also disconnect mouse and keyboard reseat power connections then try to boot, you should get a memory error beep sequece, add memory one module at a time, then keep adding components untill you have found the problem.
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Sabertooth Boot Build Motherboards