  • Bluetooth
  • USB Adapter
Last response: in Technologies
March 5, 2005 6:05:48 AM

Hi,

Any feed back on this adapter? It seems to have all the profiles I need and
it is 100M adapter and cheap too! Please let me know if you have any
experience with it. I had bought the TDK pc card last week but I took it
right back. 2 problems;
1. I found out that they don't have tech support here in the States.
2.The card does not go in all the way in the PCMCIA slot! It defeats the
purpose I bought it for which is to have it plugged in all the time! It
turned out to be just like a USB adapter..you have to unplug it when it is
time to pack the Laptop in the bag! Oh yeah, it is very expensive too!!

If you don't like the Zonet or don't know about it, anything else you can
suggest is greatly appreciated. The profiles I mainly use are, Headset,
serial port, and dial-up networking.

Thanks in advance.

More about : zonet bluetooth usb adapter zub6101c

March 9, 2005 5:50:54 PM

Any suggestions?