Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Best card under Rs 10000

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
September 19, 2011 5:04:56 PM

Hello,
Hi Members

I am new to this forum .
And This is my first thread .


I am planning to buy a new Graphic Card. I don't know much about graphic cards.


Please help me to select the best card under Rs 10000
Please post your opinions.

Thanks in advance.

More about : card 10000

a b U Graphics card
September 19, 2011 5:50:14 PM

the gts 450 is the card you should get.what is your monitor resolution?
Score
0
a b U Graphics card
September 19, 2011 6:42:01 PM

vipulx44 said:
Hello,
Hi Members

I am new to this forum .
And This is my first thread .


I am planning to buy a new Graphic Card. I don't know much about graphic cards.


Please help me to select the best card under Rs 10000
Please post your opinions.

Thanks in advance.


Since your new to the forum, I should point out that this is an English forum and nobody is going to translate your currency to English currency. Since you came to an English site, you should translate it for us so your not wasting our time with currency from an unknown country.
Score
0
Related resources
a c 271 U Graphics card
September 19, 2011 6:51:22 PM

geekapproved said:
Since your new to the forum, I should point out that this is an English forum and nobody is going to translate your currency to English currency. Since you came to an English site, you should translate it for us so your not wasting our time with currency from an unknown country.

It's an English speaking forum but that doesn't mean that everyone uses English currency, if that were the case there wouldn't be so many Newegg links used.
Score
0
September 19, 2011 7:20:41 PM

chect the connection if your monitor > or u will windup upgrading your monitor also
Score
0
September 20, 2011 2:45:44 PM

My Screen Resolution is 1280 x 1024 ........
Score
0
a c 214 U Graphics card
September 20, 2011 2:52:24 PM

For roughly $200 US the best GPU you could get would be the GTX560 or the 6870.The 6870 being the cheapest but it's just as powerful as the GTX560.

What are your full system specs?(CPU,RAM,etc.)

What is the make/model of your PSU?
Score
0
September 20, 2011 3:12:01 PM

Allright let me make it clear......
My main purpose for purchasing this card is gaming.....
RAM is 2.50 GB(DDR 2)
Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3 GHz
PSU 450
Expansion Slots 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
1 x PCI Express x1 slot
2 x PCI slots
Score
0

Best solution

a c 214 U Graphics card
September 20, 2011 4:27:39 PM

I would reccomend going with a 6670/6770.Anything more than that it's likely that it will get bottleneck by your CPU.Also you will probably have to upgrade your PSU.

How many amps are on the +12/v rail(s) of your 450watt PSU?
Share
September 20, 2011 4:33:17 PM

Will Radeon HD 5770 or 6850 work
Score
0
September 20, 2011 4:37:10 PM

So Now which 1 should i go for.....
(as i said main purpose is gaming)
Radeon 6670/6770/5770/6850
Score
0
a c 214 U Graphics card
September 20, 2011 4:59:06 PM

Honestly I would say go for the 6850 but I doubt the processor is gonna be able to keep up with it.Instead go for the 6770.You should have a minimal bottleneck with that card.
Score
0
September 20, 2011 6:08:48 PM

Also 6770 suggests 75W 6-pin PCI Express® power connectors but my motherboardhas only one 4-pin ATX 12 v power connector....
Will it work...
Score
0
a c 271 U Graphics card
September 20, 2011 6:14:02 PM

vipulx44 said:
Also 6770 suggests 75W 6-pin PCI Express® power connectors but my motherboardhas only one 4-pin ATX 12 v power connector....
Will it work...

The power connector suggested comes directly from the PSU not the motherboard.
Score
0
a c 214 U Graphics card
September 20, 2011 6:30:05 PM

The 6-pin power connector comes from the PSU.If you don't have one then you will have to go with the 6670,it does not require external power.

How many amps are on the +12/v rail(s) of your 450watt PSU?
Score
0
a c 271 U Graphics card
September 20, 2011 6:50:05 PM

purple stank said:
The 6-pin power connector comes from the PSU.If you don't have one then you will have to go with the 6670,it does not require external power.

How many amps are on the +12/v rail(s) of your 450watt PSU?

Didn't I say that? :heink: 
Score
0
a c 214 U Graphics card
September 20, 2011 6:53:40 PM

Yes you did.I just added to it.
Score
0
September 21, 2011 8:52:25 AM

there are 25 amps on the +12/v
Score
0
September 21, 2011 9:01:12 AM

Also there is a 4-pin connector in my PSU.......Also earlier i was reading about 6 pin adapter cable which can be connected to 4 pin connector and hence will work as a 6 pin connector...... will i get this with the card or else i'll have to buy it...
Score
0
September 21, 2011 4:08:13 PM

Best answer selected by vipulx44.
Score
0
a c 271 U Graphics card
September 21, 2011 4:32:08 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
0
!