Ridge Racer and PSP Online

I can't get into a game or host one (although I can check for updates) over
wireless access point.

Does anyone else have this problem? What is the solution?
2 answers Last reply
More about ridge racer online

    I was having the same problem while playing Twisted Metal.... After trying
    over and over to join a game, I finally was able to join one. They must be
    having some bugs to work out. Keep trying though, you'll eventually be able
    to join a game.

    "snoopdoggy" <snoop@compton.com> wrote in message

    > I can't get into a game or host one (although I can check for updates)
    > over
    > wireless access point.
    >
    > Does anyone else have this problem? What is the solution?

    Twisted Metal supports online play. Ridge Racers only supports online play
    through tunneling software.

    HDTV games lists and discussions
    http://www.hdtvarcade.com

    "lb02" <brienwiggins@NOSPAMMINGALLOWEDyahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I was having the same problem while playing Twisted Metal.... After trying
    >over and over to join a game, I finally was able to join one. They must be
    >having some bugs to work out. Keep trying though, you'll eventually be
    >able to join a game.
    >

    > "snoopdoggy" <snoop@compton.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> I can't get into a game or host one (although I can check for updates)
    >> over
    >> wireless access point.
    >>
    >> Does anyone else have this problem? What is the solution?

Console Gaming PlayStation Racer Games Video Games