Re PC to PC using bluetooth

Can anyone help with this one,

I have two pcs one upstairs and one downstairs, I have the same USB
Bluetooth dongles in each pc, if I send a small file all is well, however if
I send a 500 meg file its say insufficient recourses, and if I send
something that's over 1 gig it says not enough space.

HELP
2 answers Last reply
More about bluetooth

    I've the same configuration ... and the same problem with file transfer.
    I've created a small network with a share folder and now I can exchange
    files but the connexion es very slow ..(20 or 30k/s !!!!)
    Please let me know if you find better solution.
    Thanks.

    "c_bcan" <ellisa2079@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de
    > Can anyone help with this one,
    >
    > I have two pcs one upstairs and one downstairs, I have the same USB
    > Bluetooth dongles in each pc, if I send a small file all is well, however
    if
    > I send a 500 meg file its say insufficient recourses, and if I send
    > something that's over 1 gig it says not enough space.
    >
    > HELP

    Bluetooth was not designed for sending large files. It was designed for
    short range, low power connections to portable devices. Its great for
    synching a PDA or swapping contact details.

    If you want a wireless connection that supports high speeds, go for
    something like 802.11g
    802.11g is 54Mbps compared to bluetooths 1Mbps, I think the newer
    802.11i standard will be even faster.

    On 2005-03-07 15:58:23 +0000, "Bub" <Bubqc@hotmail.com> said:

    > I've the same configuration ... and the same problem with file transfer.
    > I've created a small network with a share folder and now I can exchange
    > files but the connexion es very slow ..(20 or 30k/s !!!!)
    > Please let me know if you find better solution.
    > Thanks.
    >
    > "c_bcan" <ellisa2079@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de
    >> Can anyone help with this one,
    >>
    >> I have two pcs one upstairs and one downstairs, I have the same USB
    >> Bluetooth dongles in each pc, if I send a small file all is well, however
    > if
    >> I send a 500 meg file its say insufficient recourses, and if I send
    >> something that's over 1 gig it says not enough space.
    >>
    >> HELP

Bluetooth PCS USB