sharing ie & outlook profiles between accounts

I have two accounts. One that when I login, several
programs start. The other is no frills let me get in and
surf for a minute.
It would be convienent to have the same internet explorer
and outlook profile open in each. So if I add a favorite
to ie in one account, I won't find that it is not there
when I want in the other account. Also so that I can send
email from either account without having to manage two in
boxes, 2 contact lists etc.
Is there a simple way to accomplish this?
Thanks Alfred
1 answer Last reply
More about sharing outlook profiles accounts

    To establish a common favorites, modify the User Shell Folders Favorites path:

    http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBD/tip1900/rh1939.htm
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/favshare.htm
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/usershellfolders.htm
    Using FolderRedirector utility to redirect special folders in Windows XP:
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/folderredirector.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp

    "A.New" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5c5201c481bd$4df8f5a0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
    I have two accounts. One that when I login, several
    programs start. The other is no frills let me get in and
    surf for a minute.
    It would be convienent to have the same internet explorer
    and outlook profile open in each. So if I add a favorite
    to ie in one account, I won't find that it is not there
    when I want in the other account. Also so that I can send
    email from either account without having to manage two in
    boxes, 2 contact lists etc.
    Is there a simple way to accomplish this?
    Thanks Alfred

Configuration Internet Explorer Outlook Customization Windows XP