sharing ie & outlook profiles between accounts

I have two accounts. One that when I login, several
programs start. The other is no frills let me get in and
surf for a minute.
It would be convienent to have the same internet explorer
and outlook profile open in each. So if I add a favorite
to ie in one account, I won't find that it is not there
when I want in the other account. Also so that I can send
email from either account without having to manage two in
boxes, 2 contact lists etc.
Is there a simple way to accomplish this?
Thanks Alfred

To establish a common favorites, modify the User Shell Folders Favorites path:

http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBD/tip1900/rh1939.htm
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/favshare.htm
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/usershellfolders.htm
Using FolderRedirector utility to redirect special folders in Windows XP:
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/folderredirector.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp