PSP Help - Screen Options

Last response: in Video Games
March 25, 2005 2:45:54 PM

Ok are we stuck with this puke green background? I can not find an option to
change it. Am I just brain farting?

More about : psp screen options

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 5:46:44 PM

On 03/25/2005 12:45 PM, Kenner Costen spake thusly:

> Ok are we stuck with this puke green background? I can not find an option to
> change it. Am I just brain farting?

The background color changes automatically every month. So you can either
set your system clock to another month or wait a week. :)

-Z-
March 25, 2005 10:39:56 PM

"Kenner Costen" <kenner.costen@cox.net> wrote in message
> Ok are we stuck with this puke green background? I can not find an option
> to change it. Am I just brain farting?

Bad news... the background changes with each month.
Worse news... April is Pink.
!