PSP Help - Screen Options

Ok are we stuck with this puke green background? I can not find an option to
change it. Am I just brain farting?
2 answers Last reply
More about screen options

    On 03/25/2005 12:45 PM, Kenner Costen spake thusly:

    > Ok are we stuck with this puke green background? I can not find an option to
    > change it. Am I just brain farting?

    The background color changes automatically every month. So you can either
    set your system clock to another month or wait a week. :)

    -Z-

    "Kenner Costen" <kenner.costen@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Ok are we stuck with this puke green background? I can not find an option
    > to change it. Am I just brain farting?

    Bad news... the background changes with each month.
    Worse news... April is Pink.

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video Sony Video Games