start up

Sam

Is ther eany way to change the order in which things
start up when Windows starts? Sometimes my messenger
will load and try to log in before the wireless internet
connection is established.

Thanks

"Sam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is ther eany way to change the order in which things
>start up when Windows starts? Sometimes my messenger
>will load and try to log in before the wireless internet
>connection is established.

Not so easy. You could write a batch file using the START command to
start the applications in the desired order. Place a shortcut to the
batch file in the STARTUP subfolder of the Start Menu and then remove
the other items from your startup settings.

--
(tm)

You could go here: www.r2.com.au and download & install "StartDelay".
--