  • Video Games
  • Product
Last response: in Video Games
March 25, 2005 3:10:49 PM

People waiting in lines for this lame thing? How much time to these loser
game playing geeks have on their hands to justify buying a handheld at this
price and the games for it? I can see if you're going on a long trip,etc..
along those lines but what, is there a rash of losers waiting at bus stops
or going shopping with their mommies? What scares me is the why we've all
become a people that just dump money into things we don't need. no wonder
most people don't have a decent savings account and 4 credit cards. Sad.

More about : psp

March 25, 2005 11:21:57 PM

"crystalskull" <radgamer@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> People waiting in lines for this lame thing? How much time to these loser
> game playing geeks have on their hands to justify buying a handheld at
> this price and the games for it? I can see if you're going on a long
> trip,etc.. along those lines but what, is there a rash of losers waiting
> at bus stops or going shopping with their mommies? What scares me is the
> why we've all become a people that just dump money into things we don't
> need. no wonder most people don't have a decent savings account and 4
> credit cards. Sad.

You think 4 credit cards is something to shout about?
Why are you concerning yourself over how other people spend their money?
Anonymous
March 25, 2005 11:21:58 PM

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> You think 4 credit cards is something to shout about?
> Why are you concerning yourself over how other people spend their money?

cause he is a troll
March 25, 2005 11:42:49 PM

He's just upset because he has a $3/hour job and can't afford one himself.
My advice to him, quit worrying about how people spend their money, and he
should get a second job if he really wants one that bad.

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> "crystalskull" <radgamer@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> People waiting in lines for this lame thing? How much time to these loser
>> game playing geeks have on their hands to justify buying a handheld at
>> this price and the games for it? I can see if you're going on a long
>> trip,etc.. along those lines but what, is there a rash of losers waiting
>> at bus stops or going shopping with their mommies? What scares me is the
>> why we've all become a people that just dump money into things we don't
>> need. no wonder most people don't have a decent savings account and 4
>> credit cards. Sad.
>
> You think 4 credit cards is something to shout about?
> Why are you concerning yourself over how other people spend their money?

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 11:57:18 PM

"crystalskull" <radgamer@yahoo.com> wrote in message

*snip*

Now see, THIS guy is a *troll*.

--
This post brought to you by Dammitol.
Dammitol: We can't get rid of the stress,

crystalskull wrote:

> People waiting in lines for this lame thing? How much time to these loser
> game playing geeks have on their hands to justify buying a handheld at this
> price and the games for it? I can see if you're going on a long trip,etc..
> along those lines but what, is there a rash of losers waiting at bus stops
> or going shopping with their mommies? What scares me is the why we've all
> become a people that just dump money into things we don't need. no wonder
> most people don't have a decent savings account and 4 credit cards. Sad.

what scares me is you can type.
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

In article <v62dnWZRBPWg7dnfRVn-hw@comcast.com>, radgamer@yahoo.com says...

>People waiting in lines for this lame thing? How much time to these loser
>game playing geeks have on their hands to justify buying a handheld at this
>price and the games for it? I can see if you're going on a long trip,etc..
>along those lines but what, is there a rash of losers waiting at bus stops
>or going shopping with their mommies? What scares me is the why we've all
>become a people that just dump money into things we don't need. no wonder
>most people don't have a decent savings account and 4 credit cards. Sad.

I justified my purchase within twenty seconds after I started up Ridge Racer.
Anonymous
March 26, 2005 4:00:44 AM

"crystalskull" <radgamer@yahoo.com> wrote in

> People waiting in lines for this lame thing? How much time to these
> loser game playing geeks have on their hands to justify buying a
> handheld at this price and the games for it? I can see if you're going
> on a long trip,etc.. along those lines but what, is there a rash of
> losers waiting at bus stops or going shopping with their mommies? What
> scares me is the why we've all become a people that just dump money
> into things we don't need. no wonder most people don't have a decent
> savings account and 4 credit cards. Sad.

I didn't wait at all, just walked into Wal-mart & picked one up. (the
benefits of fairly small town living!)
Anonymous
March 26, 2005 4:00:45 AM

"Paul C." <Paul_C_NB@yahoo.caremovenospam> wrote in message
> "crystalskull" <radgamer@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> People waiting in lines for this lame thing? How much time to these
>> loser game playing geeks have on their hands to justify buying a
>> handheld at this price and the games for it? I can see if you're going
>> on a long trip,etc.. along those lines but what, is there a rash of
>> losers waiting at bus stops or going shopping with their mommies? What
>> scares me is the why we've all become a people that just dump money
>> into things we don't need. no wonder most people don't have a decent
>> savings account and 4 credit cards. Sad.
>

> I didn't wait at all, just walked into Wal-mart & picked one up. (the
> benefits of fairly small town living!)

When I was out and about tonight I saw PSP's everywhere I went.
My local walmart, Target and Circuit City had dozens of them.
Anonymous
March 26, 2005 4:17:57 AM

"sardu" <robertaccomandonospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I can afford one, but it's just too expensive for a handheld. I'd rather
> spend my $$ on some good console games.

Same here. It's just that some people on this group seem to feel better
about themselves if they put down those of us who just don't want the bloody
thing.

--
This post brought to you by Dammitol.
Dammitol: We can't get rid of the stress,
but we can help with the headache.
==============================
The Eternal Lost Lurker
(Shodaime Shirikage)
www.lurkerdrome.com
Anonymous
March 26, 2005 4:27:38 AM

"The Eternal Lost Lurker" <shirikage@shirigakure.ne.butt> wrote in message

> "sardu" <robertaccomandonospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> I can afford one, but it's just too expensive for a handheld. I'd rather
>> spend my $$ on some good console games.
>
> Same here. It's just that some people on this group seem to feel better
> about themselves if they put down those of us who just don't want the
> bloody
> thing.
>

> --

I dont think anyone that has a psp has put down anyone that doesnt.
It's more like the other way around, like telling us how stupid we are that
we payed so much. And how its a waste of money. Kinda assholish if you ask
me. But hey these are newsgroups for ya, hehe.
Anonymous
March 26, 2005 4:27:39 AM

"lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message

> "The Eternal Lost Lurker" <shirikage@shirigakure.ne.butt> wrote in message
>>
>> "sardu" <robertaccomandonospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>>> I can afford one, but it's just too expensive for a handheld. I'd rather
>>> spend my $$ on some good console games.
>>
>> Same here. It's just that some people on this group seem to feel better
>> about themselves if they put down those of us who just don't want the
>> bloody
>> thing.
>>

>> --
>>
> I dont think anyone that has a psp has put down anyone that doesnt.
> It's more like the other way around, like telling us how stupid we are
> that we payed so much. And how its a waste of money. Kinda assholish if
> you ask me. But hey these are newsgroups for ya, hehe.

Exactly, half of the posts are from dumbasses telling us WHY they don't want
a PSP. Who the hell cares? You don't want one, just STFU about it.
Anonymous
March 26, 2005 4:28:58 AM

"Paul C." <Paul_C_NB@yahoo.caremovenospam> wrote in message
> "crystalskull" <radgamer@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> People waiting in lines for this lame thing? How much time to these
>> loser game playing geeks have on their hands to justify buying a
>> handheld at this price and the games for it? I can see if you're going
>> on a long trip,etc.. along those lines but what, is there a rash of
>> losers waiting at bus stops or going shopping with their mommies? What
>> scares me is the why we've all become a people that just dump money
>> into things we don't need. no wonder most people don't have a decent
>> savings account and 4 credit cards. Sad.
>

> I didn't wait at all, just walked into Wal-mart & picked one up. (the
> benefits of fairly small town living!)

Same here, except i went to bb. I guess living in a small town isnt so bad
sometimes, hehe.
Anonymous
March 26, 2005 6:59:10 AM

"sardu" <robertaccomandonospam@earthlink.net> wrote:

>I can afford one, but it's just too expensive for a handheld. I'd rather
>spend my $$ on some good console games.

The price doesn't bother me, but the complete lack of even one
triple-A game does. No sale.

Joe
Anonymous
March 26, 2005 9:46:31 PM

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote:

>Exactly, half of the posts are from dumbasses telling us WHY they don't want
>a PSP. Who the hell cares? You don't want one, just STFU about it.

I imagine Sony cares. Sales have been weak, for obvious reasons.

Joe
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 12:24:55 AM

"Joe62" <NOSPAMjmcginn@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote:
>
>>Exactly, half of the posts are from dumbasses telling us WHY they don't
>>want
>>a PSP. Who the hell cares? You don't want one, just STFU about it.
>
> I imagine Sony cares. Sales have been weak, for obvious reasons.
>
> Joe

Sales are weak? Today is the 26th, idiot. It was just released and sales
sure as hell aren't weak in Japan.
!