PSP Video Tutorial and Clips Site

This site has a really quick and simple tutorial on transferring videos
to the PSP memory duo, in Flash and downloadable PDF form, plus a link
to a nice PC setup utility. They also have several sample video clips
to download and transfer, not over the top sensational but some nice
samples, including two Speed Racer episodes. They say they will be
adding new videos weekly.

http://www.connect.com/psp/
1 answer Last reply
More about video tutorial clips site

    In article <1111782583.323691.95360@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
    blig_murk@yahoo.com says...

    >This site has a really quick and simple tutorial on transferring videos
    >to the PSP memory duo, in Flash and downloadable PDF form, plus a link
    >to a nice PC setup utility. They also have several sample video clips
    >to download and transfer, not over the top sensational but some nice
    >samples, including two Speed Racer episodes. They say they will be
    >adding new videos weekly.
    >
    >http://www.connect.com/psp/

    I knew that I loved you for some reason Bliggy.

Console Gaming PlayStation Video Tutorial Video Games