System is Perfect... Almost :( Please Help

justjohn5

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
Well, I have had a new computer from cyberpower for almost a month now, and I am so proud of how it handles everyday tasks. Really, it is a dream system, but I have an annoying problem which is really bringing my spirits down.. :(

I am a victim of the Windows Blue Screen of Death.
I have encountered it almost daily for this whole week, and I had my first during the second week of having it turned on :(

I never had this problem before, and I have no clue what could be wrong and what is causing this problem.
The system really deserves more of my respect, but the blue screen is seriously killing me...

I done some research, but am coming out short...
I downloaded a program called whocrashed, and it shows me why the system crashed. It analysed 5 crashes, and claims that each time the computer crashed due to the same problem.

On Wed 11/16/2011 11:13:23 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x19 (0x3, 0xFFFFF8000366E560, 0xFFFFF80003E6E560, 0xFFFFF8000366E560)
Error: BAD_POOL_HEADER
Bug check description: This indicates that a pool header is corrupt.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.

This is what it says for each crash, and the problem has to be the ntkrnlmp.exe. Problem is, I have no idea what that is, and fixing it will be even harder... Is this a serious issue or is it one of the easier to fix?

If anyone knows how to fix this, or had the same problem please help me out!

The worse part is that my parents did not really approve buying a gaming computer, and if they figure out that I am having this problem... it won't look to good :D
I guess a technician will have to come if I can't fix it by myself.
Please guys..

justjohn5

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
thanks? please help, no negative comments..
Anyway this computer rocks every game that I play max without any problem, and I payed less than I would building myself, so I am actually thankful. The computer looks amazing, and runs the same.
BSOD is its only set back, and if someone could help.. I would be able to fix it and it would be a complete beast..

justjohn5

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
how do I reformat? I never really knew how to set up computers etc. I just had a technician come in a set it up:)
do you think it is more likely driver/software related or hardware related?

About that comment.. don't worry about it I was just really frustrated to begin with