Log in page

After the screen saver comes on, trying to go back always sends it back to
the front log-in page. Is there a way to customize it to go directly back to
the applications. Can someone educate me

Right-click on the Desktop and select:
Properties > Screensaver and remove the
check next to "On resume, password protect"
and click Apply.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP