Widcomm Belkin drivers

Last response: in Technologies
a b \ Driver
March 7, 2005 2:02:51 PM

March 7, 2005 2:02:52 PM

March 8, 2005 10:22:40 AM

"Nicolai" <spam2005@nifo.dk> wrote in message
news:422c26c9$0$157$edfadb0f@dtext02.news.tele.dk...
> Can anyone point me to subj.?
>
> Thanx in advance.
>
> --
>
> Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
> Nicolai

You have to be more specific. What do you need to know. Belkin drivers are
available in the support section on www.belkin.com

Don't use drivers from other manufacturers with your USB adapters

http://www.geekzone.co.nz
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
March 8, 2005 11:12:15 AM

> You have to be more specific. What do you need to know. Belkin drivers are
> available in the support section on www.belkin.com
>
> Don't use drivers from other manufacturers with your USB adapters

Thet dont work - I need the Audio profile. When trying to use the belkin
drivers, nothing works. When using the MS driver, everything works, but I
lack the audio profile.

I followed the intructions on the belkin website with absolutely no luck.
Suggestions?
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
March 9, 2005 12:20:44 AM

>> You have to be more specific. What do you need to know. Belkin drivers
>> are available in the support section on www.belkin.com
>>
>> Don't use drivers from other manufacturers with your USB adapters
>
> Thet dont work - I need the Audio profile. When trying to use the belkin
> drivers, nothing works. When using the MS driver, everything works, but I
> lack the audio profile.
>
> I followed the intructions on the belkin website with absolutely no luck.
> Suggestions?

Old (as the first version) Belkin hardware may not support Headset profile.
Do you have the model for this Belkin adapter?

http://www.geekzone.co.nz
http://www.geekmac.com
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
March 9, 2005 12:20:45 AM

> Old (as the first version) Belkin hardware may not support Headset profile.
> Do you have the model for this Belkin adapter?

2.11
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
March 12, 2005 5:59:35 PM

the belkin (f8t001) bluetooth adapter supports the audio profile...

i should know..i watch movies on my pc with sound comming from my bluetooth
headset...

cheers ;)

2 things to do....
1. pair the headset with the bluetooth software
2. Right click the bluetooth icon in the systray select 'quick
connect'...'Audio Headset' and select ur device (make sure ur bluetooth
headset is set to discoverable mode)

"Mauricio Freitas" <dr.emailposter@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
> "Nicolai" <spam2005@nifo.dk> wrote in message
>>> You have to be more specific. What do you need to know. Belkin drivers
>>> are available in the support section on www.belkin.com
>>>
>>> Don't use drivers from other manufacturers with your USB adapters
>>
>> Thet dont work - I need the Audio profile. When trying to use the belkin
>> drivers, nothing works. When using the MS driver, everything works, but I
>> lack the audio profile.
>>
>> I followed the intructions on the belkin website with absolutely no luck.
>> Suggestions?
>
> Old (as the first version) Belkin hardware may not support Headset
> profile. Do you have the model for this Belkin adapter?

> http://www.geekzone.co.nz
> http://www.geekmac.com

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
March 13, 2005 5:28:40 AM

"Pipenetworks" <slope@hill.com> wrote in message
> the belkin (f8t001) bluetooth adapter supports the audio profile...
>
> i should know..i watch movies on my pc with sound comming from my
> bluetooth headset...
>
> cheers ;)
>
> 2 things to do....
> 1. pair the headset with the bluetooth software
> 2. Right click the bluetooth icon in the systray select 'quick
> connect'...'Audio Headset' and select ur device (make sure ur bluetooth
> headset is set to discoverable mode)

SNIP

Yes it supports the audio profile if and ONLY if you have version 2 or
better. The original F8T001 did not support audio, I know, I have one. :)

Belkin confirmed this and sent me a new one which does support the BT audio
profile. You can tell the old model because it's a much larger case and has
a little flip up antenna.

Cheers
TC
!