Motorola Bluetooth Headset-Which case can I use?

Last response: in Technologies
March 8, 2005 3:29:15 AM

I just purchased a HS850 Bluetooth headset recently and was
disappointed it doens't come with a case like the HS810. I just
assumed it would since the HS810 came with one.
Anyway, I do want to purchase a case for it and a hard case as well to
protect if it I have it in my pocket for example. I've even thought
about a eyeglass case that's a hard case but that's bigger than
needed. Anyone else know of a good case I can use?
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 7:43:16 PM

Wow, I would think it would have come with a case, too. That's crazy!
I would call Motorola and see if you can get a case from them.

"MarkW" <markwco(removenospam)@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:p vkq211k5q4at463bfivmrupjucdfuk758@4ax.com...
>I just purchased a HS850 Bluetooth headset recently and was
> disappointed it doens't come with a case like the HS810. I just
> assumed it would since the HS810 came with one.
> Anyway, I do want to purchase a case for it and a hard case as well to
> protect if it I have it in my pocket for example. I've even thought
> about a eyeglass case that's a hard case but that's bigger than
> needed. Anyone else know of a good case I can use?
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 7:43:17 PM

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 16:43:16 GMT, "Strike" <Strikeme@noclass.rr.com>
wrote:

>Wow, I would think it would have come with a case, too. That's crazy!
>I would call Motorola and see if you can get a case from them.
>
>"MarkW" <markwco(removenospam)@comcast.net> wrote in message
>news:p vkq211k5q4at463bfivmrupjucdfuk758@4ax.com...
>>I just purchased a HS850 Bluetooth headset recently and was
>> disappointed it doens't come with a case like the HS810. I just
>> assumed it would since the HS810 came with one.
>> Anyway, I do want to purchase a case for it and a hard case as well to
>> protect if it I have it in my pocket for example. I've even thought
>> about a eyeglass case that's a hard case but that's bigger than
>> needed. Anyone else know of a good case I can use?

Unfortunately I did that already. I asked them that since the HS810
came with a case can I get one of those for my HS850. Their response
was "that case hasn't been tested with the HS850 yet"
Anonymous
March 9, 2005 1:30:24 AM

Try telling them the one you had for your 810 is missing and you would like
to know if you can purchase another one? Sometimes trying to tell the truth
to these companies just doesn't cut it.

!