Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

NiMH or Lithium?

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
Anonymous
April 24, 2005 10:35:22 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital (More info?)

You should have both. Because NiMH self discharge you should have a
backup set of Lithium batteries. Give the NiMH a week of no charge and
you want to take a picture, just pop in the Lithium's for the quick
shot and then recharge the NiMH's

Dennis
www.brandnamebatteries.com

More about : nimh lithium

Anonymous
April 24, 2005 1:42:14 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Batteries-good. Spam-Bad.

Go away.

"Dennis S Sayer" <dennis.s.sayer@brandnamebatteries.com> wrote in message
news:1114349722.130319.95310@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> You should have both. Because NiMH self discharge you should have a
> backup set of Lithium batteries. Give the NiMH a week of no charge and
> you want to take a picture, just pop in the Lithium's for the quick
> shot and then recharge the NiMH's
>
> Dennis
> www.brandnamebatteries.com
>
Anonymous
April 24, 2005 6:39:03 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital (More info?)

"TAFKAB" <not@right.now> wrote in message
news:426ba1e2$0$97780$ec3e2dad@news.usenetmonster.com...
> Batteries-good. Spam-Bad.

Wouldn't be so bad except post is rubbish. NiMH do not lose all their charge
in 1 week or 6 weeks. I've had them in camera for as long as 20 weeks. Yes
they do lose charge, number of shots dropped from over 300 in a short period
to around 100 in that extended period. I normally top off spares when not
used after about a month. I leave cells already in camera until discharged.
I realize I use the camera much less than most in this group.
Dave Cohen
>
> Go away.
>
> "Dennis S Sayer" <dennis.s.sayer@brandnamebatteries.com> wrote in message
> news:1114349722.130319.95310@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
>> You should have both. Because NiMH self discharge you should have a
>> backup set of Lithium batteries. Give the NiMH a week of no charge and
>> you want to take a picture, just pop in the Lithium's for the quick
>> shot and then recharge the NiMH's
>>
>> Dennis
>> www.brandnamebatteries.com
>>
>
>
Related resources
Anonymous
April 24, 2005 9:16:30 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Dave Cohen wrote:
> "TAFKAB" <not@right.now> wrote in message
> news:426ba1e2$0$97780$ec3e2dad@news.usenetmonster.com...
>> Batteries-good. Spam-Bad.
>
> Wouldn't be so bad except post is rubbish. NiMH do not lose all their
> charge in 1 week or 6 weeks. I've had them in camera for as long as
> 20 weeks. Yes they do lose charge, number of shots dropped from over
> 300 in a short period to around 100 in that extended period. I
> normally top off spares when not used after about a month. I leave
> cells already in camera until discharged. I realize I use the camera
> much less than most in this group. Dave Cohen
>>
Typical discharge rate of NiMH is 1 % per day, thus results in 30% per
month. If they are empty in a week, they are dead.
Anyway, best is to have smart charger, then leave them in and trickle charge
will take care of this so you'll always have them full and ready.
April 24, 2005 9:38:12 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital (More info?)

"Dennis S Sayer" <dennis.s.sayer@brandnamebatteries.com> wrote in message
news:1114349722.130319.95310@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> You should have both. Because NiMH self discharge you should have a
> backup set of Lithium batteries. Give the NiMH a week of no charge and
> you want to take a picture, just pop in the Lithium's for the quick
> shot and then recharge the NiMH's

You obviously know nothing about the product/s you're spamming.

However, I did take great pleasure in signing
dennis.s.sayer@brandnamebatteries.com up for "one or two" email
"information" services.
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 10:08:14 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Walmart has 15Min normal NiMH charger for less than $30.00.

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 14:39:03 GMT, "Dave Cohen" <dave@example.net> wrote:

=>
=>"TAFKAB" <not@right.now> wrote in message
=>news:426ba1e2$0$97780$ec3e2dad@news.usenetmonster.com...
=>> Batteries-good. Spam-Bad.
=>
=>Wouldn't be so bad except post is rubbish. NiMH do not lose all their charge
=>in 1 week or 6 weeks. I've had them in camera for as long as 20 weeks. Yes
=>they do lose charge, number of shots dropped from over 300 in a short period
=>to around 100 in that extended period. I normally top off spares when not
=>used after about a month. I leave cells already in camera until discharged.
=>I realize I use the camera much less than most in this group.
=>Dave Cohen
=>>
=>> Go away.
=>>
=>> "Dennis S Sayer" <dennis.s.sayer@brandnamebatteries.com> wrote in message
=>> news:1114349722.130319.95310@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
=>>> You should have both. Because NiMH self discharge you should have a
=>>> backup set of Lithium batteries. Give the NiMH a week of no charge and
=>>> you want to take a picture, just pop in the Lithium's for the quick
=>>> shot and then recharge the NiMH's
=>>>
=>>> Dennis
=>>> www.brandnamebatteries.com
=>>>
=>>
=>>
=>
!