Hi ive just finished installing all of the components on my new PC and its not booting or responding properly.
At the moment ive been able to test the PSU with the paper clip test which works fine, but i am unable to boot the computer. I have taken the computer apart again and plugged in just the Motherboard with the CPU and the RAM installed and connected it to the PSU and the power switches on the case. I connected the motherboard speaker to see if there are any issues that it can recognise but its unresponsive.
The components that im using are:
- MSI Z68A-G45 (G3) Intel Z68 Socket 1155 Motherboard
- Intel Sandybridge i5-2500K Unlocked Core i5 Quad-Core Processor (3.30GHz, 6MB Cache, Socket 1155)
- G-Skill 8GBXL Ripjaws X for Intel Sandybridge Platforms DDR3 PC12800 1600MHz 8GB Kit
- corsair GS700 PSU
- NZXT Phantom White Full Tower Case
- EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti DS 1024MB Graphics Card PCi-E DVI-I Mini-HDMI
I have already gone through all of the recommended steps on the thread for unresponsive new builds but i havent been able to find the issue.