Sign in with
Your question

Monitor gets no signal

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 20, 2011 11:52:32 PM

Hello i recently have upgraded my PSU and motherboard because my pc wouldnt open and it kept rebooting every couple secs. Now i have a different problem, i fitted everything in my comp but when i connect my pc to my monitor via hdmi cable it says no signal at the screen. I have tired different graphic card, tv and different cable but it doesnt work?? I am really frustrated because the PSU, gpu, and mobo is new. I just cant figure out what the problem is??? I also triple checked that every cables were fitted in right place. Any ideas guys ? :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

i5 750
ati 5750
asus maximus III gene(new)
corsair gs 700 (new)
Samsung sync master 933 HD

More about : monitor signal

a b C Monitor
September 21, 2011 12:50:55 PM

Do you get a signal when connecting via a VGA cable?

-Wolf sends
September 21, 2011 5:03:15 PM

Wolfshadw said:
Do you get a signal when connecting via a VGA cable?

-Wolf sends

No signal at all :( :( 
Related resources
a b C Monitor
September 21, 2011 7:13:00 PM

Do you see ANY part of the boot sequence on the monitor (BIOS, Motherboard Graphic page, Windows welcome screen)? Have you tried booting into safe mode?

-Wolf sends
September 21, 2011 7:31:52 PM

Wolfshadw said:
Do you see ANY part of the boot sequence on the monitor (BIOS, Motherboard Graphic page, Windows welcome screen)? Have you tried booting into safe mode?

-Wolf sends

Monitor dont get signal from PC, so there is nothing on the screen whatsoever.
September 21, 2011 7:38:17 PM

btw, i think the pc is failing to post thats why theres no signal sent to the monitor. i think i have a bad cpu ? :(  because everything else apart from cpu and rams are new.
!