Daniel

Hello,

I'm having a problem with my Taskbar that recently
started. On every reboot it will reorganize and shorten
the Quick Launch and also add the Search Assistant
Toolbar to the Taskbar. I've tried to set it how I want
it and "lock" the Taskbar, but it just resets it with the
reorganizes QL and SA and remains "locked" on reboot. Is
there a way to get it to leave it the way I want it?
This is a relatively new problem - it used to remain the
way I had it set.
Thanks

Daniel--

Go to Kelly's Tweaks:

1) See Line 117 Left: Restore Taskbar and Start Menu
2) See several other taskbar tool bar tweaks on this list that expands
frequently
with a lot of the fixes made to solve problems that show up on groups.
3) See:

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

4) Get:
Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

Chad Harris
_______________________________

"Daniel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Hello,

I'm having a problem with my Taskbar that recently
started. On every reboot it will reorganize and shorten
the Quick Launch and also add the Search Assistant
Toolbar to the Taskbar. I've tried to set it how I want
it and "lock" the Taskbar, but it just resets it with the
reorganizes QL and SA and remains "locked" on reboot. Is
there a way to get it to leave it the way I want it?
This is a relatively new problem - it used to remain the
way I had it set.
Thanks

Hi Daniel,

Quick Launch settings are not saved; Search Assistant Toolbar in Taskbar:
http://www.winxptutor.com/wsaremove.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp

"Daniel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:654a01c48249$952f6030$a401280a@phx.gbl...
Hello,

I'm having a problem with my Taskbar that recently
started. On every reboot it will reorganize and shorten
the Quick Launch and also add the Search Assistant
Toolbar to the Taskbar. I've tried to set it how I want
it and "lock" the Taskbar, but it just resets it with the
reorganizes QL and SA and remains "locked" on reboot. Is
there a way to get it to leave it the way I want it?
This is a relatively new problem - it used to remain the
way I had it set.
Thanks

TRENDING THREADS