PSP Headphones

Couple of questions about the headphones and volume control:

The wire for the left ear is considerably shorter than the one for the right
ear. Is this supposed to be the case?

Also, I noticed that my remote control does not work on the Spider-Man 2
DVD... however, it does work when I play music, etc... Anybody else
experiencing this?
1 answer Last reply
More about headphones

    "Ulysses" <ulysses@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Couple of questions about the headphones and volume control:
    >
    > The wire for the left ear is considerably shorter than the one for the
    > right ear. Is this supposed to be the case?
    >
    > Also, I noticed that my remote control does not work on the Spider-Man 2
    > DVD... however, it does work when I play music, etc... Anybody else
    > experiencing this?
    Thats the way the headphones are supposed to be. First one goes in your
    left ear, wrap the cord behind your head and put in the right one. I have
    not tried the remote for the movie but my guess is that it is inteded to be
    used for your mp3's. You have full access to the controls if you are
    watching a movie. With Mp3s you just tuck it away in your pocket and
    control with the remote.

    HDTV games lists and discussions
    http://www.hdtvarcade.com

Console Gaming PlayStation Headphones Video Games