BlueSoleil Vs. Widcomm!

Last response: in Technologies
Share
March 11, 2005 7:16:49 AM

Anyone heard of BlueSoleil,
http://www.bluetake.com/Manuals/BT007Si&BT009Si/Applica... .

I guess it is similar to the WIDCOMM software! Is it any good? It is bundled
with a bluetake adapter I am interested in. Please let me know what you
think about it? Should I get it or should I stick with a widcomm adapter?
Thanks.

More about : bluesoleil widcomm

Anonymous
March 14, 2005 4:36:25 AM

Hi,

I have just installed Blue S. Seems straight forward enough. When
downloading from phone it goes into an inbox. When you wanna upload to your
mobile you place mp3 files, pics etc. to an outbox. Not tried with an
earpiece yet but so far so good. If you want the software to see for
yourself then mail me.

Regards,

Graham

"Sarah" <00@0000hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone heard of BlueSoleil,

http://www.bluetake.com/Manuals/BT007Si&BT009Si/Applica... .

> I guess it is similar to the WIDCOMM software! Is it any good? It is
bundled
> with a bluetake adapter I am interested in. Please let me know what you
> think about it? Should I get it or should I stick with a widcomm adapter?
> Thanks.

March 14, 2005 4:36:26 AM

Thanks Graham,

I just want to make sure that it will support the "Headset" and "serial
port" profile at the same time.

I just returned a Zonet Bluetooth USB Adapter, ZUB6101C, because it could
not do that. It kept shutting down if I tried to activate these 2 profiles
at the same time! Of course this adapter used the Widcomm software so I
thought that maybe the BlueSoleil would fare better.

Graham, what adapter brand are you using? Thanks again.

!