PC 2 PC internet sharing through Bluetooth

Tags:
  • Bluetooth
  • Internet Connection
  • Internet
Last response: in Technologies
March 13, 2005 6:14:22 AM

Hi All,

I'm trying to setup up a newtwork between 2 pc's through bluetooth.
The purpose of this is to share the internet connection.
However, i've got both devices paired and have newtwork acess running
on both. How did i create a network link between them so i can share
the
internet between machines. I've trying the networking wixard, but i
can't seem to get it to work.

Both machines are Window XP Home and the host uses AOL.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ian,
England

More about : internet sharing bluetooth

Anonymous
March 19, 2005 7:02:15 PM

"Ian McWhirter" <goodsparkle82@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to setup up a newtwork between 2 pc's through bluetooth.
> The purpose of this is to share the internet connection.
> However, i've got both devices paired and have newtwork acess running
> on both. How did i create a network link between them so i can share
> the
> internet between machines. I've trying the networking wixard, but i
> can't seem to get it to work.
>
> Both machines are Window XP Home and the host uses AOL.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Ian,
> England

Hi Ian, although Windows supports internet connection sharing, I don't
think that AOL does.

Dave
also in England
!