PC 2 PC internet sharing through Bluetooth

Hi All,

I'm trying to setup up a newtwork between 2 pc's through bluetooth.
The purpose of this is to share the internet connection.
However, i've got both devices paired and have newtwork acess running
on both. How did i create a network link between them so i can share
the
internet between machines. I've trying the networking wixard, but i
can't seem to get it to work.

Both machines are Window XP Home and the host uses AOL.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ian,
England
2 answers Last reply
More about internet sharing bluetooth

    "Ian McWhirter" <goodsparkle82@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I'm trying to setup up a newtwork between 2 pc's through bluetooth.
    > The purpose of this is to share the internet connection.
    > However, i've got both devices paired and have newtwork acess running
    > on both. How did i create a network link between them so i can share
    > the
    > internet between machines. I've trying the networking wixard, but i
    > can't seem to get it to work.
    >
    > Both machines are Window XP Home and the host uses AOL.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Ian,
    > England

    Hi Ian, although Windows supports internet connection sharing, I don't
    think that AOL does.

    Dave
    also in England
  2. Old post but just have to clear it up, its annoying me. http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=1285