FPS Controls

Man, I rented Call of Duty, and while I want to enjoy the game, the limited
controller setup is really frustrating me! I'm a lefty so I was stoked when
I encountered Red Faction's perfected controller options and that game came
out 4 years ago!!!! Why the hell aren't all FPS's offering completely
customizable controls??? AHHH!!!! I can't enjoy Deus Ex, or XIII... or
this game... what the hell?

bc4

"Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Man, I rented Call of Duty, and while I want to enjoy the game, the
> limited controller setup is really frustrating me! I'm a lefty so I was
> stoked when I encountered Red Faction's perfected controller options and
> that game came out 4 years ago!!!! Why the hell aren't all FPS's offering
> completely customizable controls??? AHHH!!!! I can't enjoy Deus Ex, or
> XIII... or this game... what the hell?

it's mind boggling isn't it, how so many new games are being released with
so many annoying little things missing. Things that could make the games
SOOO much better. In FPSs like you mentioned customisable controls, and
also things like split-screen offline multiplayer, multiplayer with bots,
more maps for the multiplayer modes, better replay value for the single
player mode, et cetera. Most of these should be fairly easy to add - and
things I'm sure many gamers have been asking for.

Don't the developers play games? And don't they have beta testers and
various previewers and such people? Surely points like those would've been
brought up at some stage...

<=[BC]=>