Themes for Style XP

August 15, 2004 12:07:10 PM

I have been using style XP for awhile, but lately the themexp.org site is
unstable at best.

Does anyone know of other sites with themes for use with style XP?

Thanks

More about : themes style

Anonymous
August 15, 2004 12:07:11 PM

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 08:07:10 -0400, "Chris Eilersen"
<eilerc51@chartermi.net> wrote:

>I have been using style XP for awhile, but lately the themexp.org site is
>unstable at best.
>
>Does anyone know of other sites with themes for use with style XP?
>
>Thanks

Not only is ThemeXP.org unstable, it also is using what may be
malicious popups. I am staying away from there until they stop using
the popups.

Donald L McDaniel
Keep the thread intact
Post reply to original newsgroup
August 15, 2004 3:16:54 PM

Chris--

If you put "themes for style xp" or "themes for Stardocks", "themes for
Style XP Stardocks", "themes Window Blinds and Style PX" into any search
engine, you will come up with a lot of alternative sites where people have
been creative and out of the box with themes.

I wasn't aware of the interesting "malicious popup" issue Donald raised, so
I'll have to do some reading/research on that. I may not have explored the
site to the extent you all have.

I have found one of the most consistently successful features of XP SP2 to
be their pop-up blocker, and before that I used several that made sure I
almost never saw them but they took an annoying time for the page to load in
killing the popup sometimes that I don't experience with SP2.

Best,

Chad Harris

!