Themes for Style XP

I have been using style XP for awhile, but lately the themexp.org site is
unstable at best.

Does anyone know of other sites with themes for use with style XP?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about themes style

    On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 08:07:10 -0400, "Chris Eilersen"
    <eilerc51@chartermi.net> wrote:

    >I have been using style XP for awhile, but lately the themexp.org site is
    >unstable at best.
    >
    >Does anyone know of other sites with themes for use with style XP?
    >
    >Thanks

    Not only is ThemeXP.org unstable, it also is using what may be
    malicious popups. I am staying away from there until they stop using
    the popups.

    Donald L McDaniel
    Keep the thread intact
    Post reply to original newsgroup

    Chris--

    If you put "themes for style xp" or "themes for Stardocks", "themes for
    Style XP Stardocks", "themes Window Blinds and Style PX" into any search
    engine, you will come up with a lot of alternative sites where people have
    been creative and out of the box with themes.

    I wasn't aware of the interesting "malicious popup" issue Donald raised, so
    I'll have to do some reading/research on that. I may not have explored the
    site to the extent you all have.

    I have found one of the most consistently successful features of XP SP2 to
    be their pop-up blocker, and before that I used several that made sure I
    almost never saw them but they took an annoying time for the page to load in
    killing the popup sometimes that I don't experience with SP2.

    Best,

    Chad Harris

    "Chris Eilersen" <eilerc51@chartermi.net> wrote in message
    I have been using style XP for awhile, but lately the themexp.org site is
    unstable at best.

    Does anyone know of other sites with themes for use with style XP?

    Thanks

Configuration Style Customization Windows XP