Splinter Cell Chaos theory on Windows 7

marines80

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2011
I have a legal DVD copy of Chaos Theory. I have researched, downloaded and gone through ALL the different process of all posts I have found about this issue with Win 7 and Chaos Theory PC version 3 time and I have uninstalled and restarted over 3 times and I still cannot get the game to work.

I called UBI tech support and they said, sorry it doesn't work on Win 7. What the hell, I played this game on my old XP and with all the new technology these days, why the hell can't they (the damn game maker) create a patch that will work on Win 7.

I looked in all the Win 7 forums and didn't find and thing that would work either.

I'm not a game hacker but for this game, so I can play my SP, I'd love to know if there is a way to get around the error that comes up with I click exe file that keeps telling me that it isn't compatible, even after I change it to XP 2.

Does not make sense, I can play Splinter Cell, Pandora and Double Agent, why the heck won't it play Chaos?

Thanks for any help anyone can give on this.

gyforass

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012

check your version of windows 7 bcos i use windows 7 ultimate and it plays perfectly