Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

How s my midend Pc

Last response: in Systems
Share
November 18, 2011 3:51:59 AM

Ok im build a Pc for gaming & minor video rendering i have a capture card for my ps3 but what popular games can i play on this for ex Skyrim on what setting PS i dnt like Skyrim


Corsair Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T 170$
Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz 215$
ASUS SABERTOOTH P67 200$
CORSAIR Professional Series HX750 150$
COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 25$
EVGA 012-P3-1571-KR GeForce GTX 570 HD w/Display-Port (Fermi) 1280MB 340$
CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 55$
SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM 160$
Sony Optiarc Black blu ray 80$
Sony Optiarc 24X DVD Burner 21$

Im in the 1500$ range because i don't have a great job Walmart only pays 14$ a hour :( 

More about : midend

a c 136 B Homebuilt system
November 18, 2011 4:00:21 AM

you could save hundreds of dollars by tuning your selections .

A $70 case will perform as well
you dont need a 750 watt psu
There are good Z68 mb's that cost $70 less
Even the processor is available cheaper
m
0
l
a b B Homebuilt system
November 18, 2011 4:28:58 AM

ToKiiNz said:
Ok im build a Pc for gaming & minor video rendering i have a capture card for my ps3 but what popular games can i play on this for ex Skyrim on what setting PS i dnt like Skyrim


Corsair Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T 170$
Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz 215$
ASUS SABERTOOTH P67 200$
CORSAIR Professional Series HX750 150$
COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 25$
EVGA 012-P3-1571-KR GeForce GTX 570 HD w/Display-Port (Fermi) 1280MB 340$
CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 55$
SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM 160$
Sony Optiarc Black blu ray 80$
Sony Optiarc 24X DVD Burner 21$

Im in the 1500$ range because i don't have a great job Walmart only pays 14$ a hour :( 

HOLY CRAP!! $14.00 an hour at Walmart?? What are you...The owner?..My wife is an LPN at an Orthopedic surgeons office, and only makes$15.00 an hr!
m
0
l
Related resources
a b B Homebuilt system
November 18, 2011 7:38:54 AM

I guess nurses don't make much then?

Do you plan to SLI later? Overclocking? What's your resolution?
m
0
l
November 18, 2011 6:25:35 PM

GI_JONES said:
HOLY CRAP!! $14.00 an hour at Walmart?? What are you...The owner?..My wife is an LPN at an Orthopedic surgeons office, and only makes$15.00 an hr!

lol thats kinda sad im a 3rd shift manager
m
0
l
November 18, 2011 6:27:15 PM

FinneousPJ said:
I guess nurses don't make much then?

Do you plan to SLI later? Overclocking? What's your resolution?

Yes when i get some extra money and can a CM hyper 212+ handle my i5 up to 4ghz?
m
0
l
a c 136 B Homebuilt system
November 18, 2011 6:33:17 PM

the stock cooler can handle the 2500k up to 4 GHz
m
0
l
a c 92 B Homebuilt system
November 18, 2011 6:35:40 PM

Looks pretty good but as an owner of the Graphite 600T, I will tell you - it's a great case but it is BIG. Really big. Plus the fans are a bit of a hassle to get working - you'll need a couple of Y fan connectors to connect them to your PSU instead of your motherboard.

If you wanted to stick with Corsair try the Carbide 400R instead - it's about half the price and still an excellent case - well worth buying.
m
0
l
November 18, 2011 6:37:58 PM

the i5-2500k is a good alrounder for a CPU. i would go for somthing along thes lines of a "p8z68 mother board from asus" i have the Corsair graphite 600t and i can tell you its like a fridge in there! well worth the extra cash..... (tho i paid £220 for mine in the uk about 3 weeks ago and i can tell you i would of rather paid $170 lol!....

can you go for a small and cheeper hard drive? just with prices so high your better off buying a smaller hardrive (250/500gb) and investing into a solid state drive.... with all these floods in thailand your better waiting till around march for when they SHOULD start comming back down in price again
m
0
l
!