Optiplex Gx620 upgrading

Ssheen123

Honorable
Dec 19, 2012
Ok so, I have a optiplex gx620 mini-tower, and I finally bought a monitor for it the other day, and hooked everything up. Before I had done this, I had worked in side he computer. I've been cleaning it and checking components of it for upgrades I might be willing to make. While cleaning it though, I had dropped a ram stick down my carpet stairs, and hoping for the best, figured it was ok. But when I plugged in the monitor, it made this small beebing noise. I googled it and found it was a 1-3-2 (Memory not being properly used or identified, correct me if I'm wrong. So I've been looking to find some cheap good quality ram sticks, to completely replace the two old 512mb ones. I found an article listing some POSSIBLE upgrades, but they didn't seem to clarify if they were really compatible or not. So I was wondering if I can use these ram sticks in my com:

CORSAIR 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) Desktop Memory Model VS2GBKIT667D2

Or if I got the beep error wrong, feel free to tell me what the real problem would be, thanks on advance!