Importing PSP Games

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 26, 2005 8:11:01 PM

Anyone have any experience importing PSP games to the UK? I'm looking at
using either http://www.importmadness.co.uk or http://www.lik-sang.com/.
Anyone used these or know of any better sites to use?

Thanks.

More about : importing psp games

March 26, 2005 8:15:25 PM

"Dave" <dave.brannan@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Anyone have any experience importing PSP games to the UK? I'm looking at
> using either http://www.importmadness.co.uk or http://www.lik-sang.com/.
> Anyone used these or know of any better sites to use?

www.videogamesplus.ca is very good.
Anonymous
March 26, 2005 9:28:09 PM

"Dave" <dave.brannan@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Anyone have any experience importing PSP games to the UK? I'm looking at
> using either http://www.importmadness.co.uk or http://www.lik-sang.com/.
> Anyone used these or know of any better sites to use?
>
> Thanks.

Had no problems with Lik Sang so far, have used them a couple of times
recently.
Not used the other one.
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 6:31:15 PM

"Billy Wizz" <keith.watson@virgin.net> wrote in message

> "Dave" <dave.brannan@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Anyone have any experience importing PSP games to the UK? I'm looking at
>> using either http://www.importmadness.co.uk or http://www.lik-sang.com/.
>> Anyone used these or know of any better sites to use?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> Had no problems with Lik Sang so far, have used them a couple of times
> recently.
> Not used the other one.

No need to import if you use www.gbax.com in the uk. However after I saw how
much Tax + delivery increased the overall price I opted to buy from
www.liksang.com (again) because the US currency to UK saves money and they
have free shipping.
!