Current PSP is performing only 66% of its capability.

I was surfing Japanese PSP sites and then found an article about current PSP
is performing only 2/3 of its capability.

It is in Japanese, please use google translation or something.
http://pc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/2005/0323/kaigai166.htm
4 answers Last reply
More about current performing capability

    "Sitti" <No@email.com> wrote in message
    >I was surfing Japanese PSP sites and then found an article about current
    >PSP is performing only 2/3 of its capability.
    >
    > It is in Japanese, please use google translation or something.
    > http://pc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/2005/0323/kaigai166.htm

    Good to know they can squeeze more out of it but will it be at the expense
    of battery power?

    "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

    > "Sitti" <No@email.com> wrote in message
    >>I was surfing Japanese PSP sites and then found an article about current
    >>PSP is performing only 2/3 of its capability.
    >>
    >> It is in Japanese, please use google translation or something.
    >> http://pc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/2005/0323/kaigai166.htm
    >
    > Good to know they can squeeze more out of it but will it be at the expense
    > of battery power?

    and what does capability actually mean in this context?

    "Richard Strong" <richard.strong@ntl'remove'world.com> wrote in message

    > "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Sitti" <No@email.com> wrote in message
    >>>I was surfing Japanese PSP sites and then found an article about current
    >>>PSP is performing only 2/3 of its capability.
    >>>
    >>> It is in Japanese, please use google translation or something.
    >>> http://pc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/2005/0323/kaigai166.htm
    >>
    >> Good to know they can squeeze more out of it but will it be at the
    >> expense of battery power?
    >>

    > and what does capability actually mean in this context?

    PSP has a 333 processor but currently locked at 222 in games.

Console Gaming PlayStation Japanese Video Games