Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Gaming problems

Last response: in Systems
Share
November 18, 2011 10:10:38 PM

Hi i built my new pc a month back and im experiencing some anying problems.

Ive had blue screen 2-3 times and when i run Bf3 on max settings my screen starts to stutter.

Specs

AMD PHENOM II X6 1100T (not oc. not stock cooling)

AMD RADEN HD 6950 XFX 1GB

8 GBS OF RAM 1600Mhz

750w Gold psu

Why does this happend? got the same problem in skyrim trying to max it out

i run that on a 1400x900 screen

More about : gaming problems

November 18, 2011 10:14:29 PM

when you get blue screens, its usually your ram... USUALLY
but at the same time it can be anything... lol (sorry not helping)

from my experience, i would look into the ram, read up on the ram that you have and check your settings on your BIOS and see if there's anything wrong with the timing of the ram and what not.

start from there.
November 18, 2011 10:19:50 PM

eric8705 said:
when you get blue screens, its usually your ram... USUALLY
but at the same time it can be anything... lol (sorry not helping)

from my experience, i would look into the ram, read up on the ram that you have and check your settings on your BIOS and see if there's anything wrong with the timing of the ram and what not.

start from there.


I hawe alredy checked the ram and there is no problem there.

But in the same time the ram i use now is temp. I am going to upgrade to 16 gbs of ram
Related resources
November 18, 2011 10:21:44 PM

And by the way, i run crossfire 6950's
a c 136 B Homebuilt system
November 18, 2011 10:54:19 PM

what is your case , and cooling system?

generally you can get the kind of problem you are experiencing by overheating
November 18, 2011 11:00:06 PM

try running it with out crossfire. some games do not work well with crossfire or sli. had a bud of mine who had a similar problem. hope it help!
November 18, 2011 11:23:38 PM

Outlander_04 said:
what is your case , and cooling system?

generally you can get the kind of problem you are experiencing by overheating


I got the Xigmatek Esylium big toer case. and the akasa venom cooler hit push pull fans blowing air outside of the case
a c 136 B Homebuilt system
November 18, 2011 11:30:38 PM

keato02 said:
I got the Xigmatek Esylium big toer case. and the akasa venom cooler hit push pull fans blowing air outside of the case



if all the fans are blowing air out of the case .......are there any blowing air IN to the case?
November 18, 2011 11:31:35 PM

Outlander_04 said:
if all the fans are blowing air out of the case .......are there any blowing air IN to the case?


Yes the two front fans are blowin in air
November 18, 2011 11:58:34 PM

What mobo? Some are RAM sensitive - you may have to manually enter RAM specs in BIOS.
-Bruce
!